This week Jenifer and I talk about our experiences walking away from our businesses and taking an actual J-O-B. Taking a J-O-B rather than working in our own businesses allowed for firmer working hours (9-5), a safety net with pay and more. But was it all worth it? Listen to this episode to find out!
In this episode we cover:
- How the opportunity to take a job came about
- Making the decision to walk away from our business, was it hard or easy?
- How working in a 9-5 job differed from running a business
- What changed and why we ultimately left our “day jobs”
- What we learned from our experiences
- And we discuss whether it was all worth it
Plus, Jenifer shares an interesting parable, The Fox and The Hedgehog, and how it plays into running a business.
Bright Wish, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
“Street Party” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License